"A garrison building for your Air Force. Train forces within the airfield and they will scramble to intercept enemies who stray within range."
The Airfield is the third garrison available in the game and is designed to house squadrons of aircraft as a reactive defense against oncoming forces. The produced squadrons will remain on the ground until an attacking force is within range.
The Airfield is 5x5 in size and can only be placed on land.
The Airfield defenses will become active and attempt to defend your island if any attacking forces come within range. The amount of garrisoned aircraft is determined by the level of the Airfield . Upgrade the defensive building to increase the capacity.
- Only Air units, Fighter, Bomber and Torpedo Bomber can be stored for defensive duties at the Airfield.
- The Airfield is unable to function while being upgraded.
- Production of aircraft that will be garrisoned in the Airfield can be completed instantly by spending Gold. The amount of Gold required to complete all productions in the Airfield is determined by the amount of units left to be produced.
- Units that are in or awaiting production in the Airfield can be cancelled free of charge at any time.
- Each new stage of the Airfield has a slightly upgraded appearance.
- You only win the Scrambler award for garrisoned troops at your airfield, not your hangers.
|Level||Health||Build Time||Build Cost||XP Reward||Command Bunker Required|