"King of the skies, the bomber's shadow looms over unwitting ground forces as it unleashes its deadly payload of destruction."
The Bomber, when used correctly, can deal deadly blows to the enemy due to the units high damage rate. However the speed of travel if not calculated into the strategy can cause major problems with your attack. With a large amount of health the enemy will need to focus a lot of attacks on the Bomber, meaning there is always time for you to readjust your strategy.
- The Bomber will attack any defensive building or unit that is within their range.
- Compared to all three Air Force units available, the Bomber is the slowest.
- The Bomber also takes the longest of all three Air Force units to be built in the Hangar.
- Promoting the Bomber to level 4 or upwards will allow you to have the strongest Air Force unit currently available in the game and can clean all the defense in the enemy island.
- The Bomber resembles a B-25J "Mitchell" bomber, which played a similar role in the WWII as a medium bomber aiding Island Hopping missions in the Pacific War.
|Level||Health||Damage||Training Time||Training Cost||Promotion Time||Promotion Cost||Command Bunker Level Required|