"A garrison building for your Army. Train forces within the camp to help protect your islands."
The Camp is the first garrison that is available in Battle Island and houses Army units as a reactive defense against oncoming forces. The Produced units will remain stationed until the time comes when an attacking force has approached.
The Camp is 5x5 in size and can only be placed on land.
The Camp defenses will become active and attempt to defend your island if any attacking foe comes within range. The amount of garrisoned squadron troops is determined by the level of the Camp. Upgrade the defensive building to increase the capacity.
- Only Army units ( Rifleman, Mortarman, Jeep and Tank) can be stored for defensive duties at the Camp.
- The Camp is unable to function while being upgraded.
- Production of troops that will be garrisoned into the Camp can be completed instantly by spending Gold. The amount of Gold required to complete all productions within the Camp is determined by the amount of units left to be produced.
- Each new stage of the Camp has a slightly upgraded appearance.
- Fortify the Camp to bring up the defenses of the building.
- You only accomplish the Home Guard award for garrisoned troops at your camp, not your barracks.
|Level||Health||Build Time||Build Cost||XP Reward||Command Bunker Required|