Produces the forces for your Air Force, highly versatile airborne units with the ability to move fast and fire from above.
The Hangar produces a variety of air units such as the Fighter and Bomber. Supplies are required to start the production process. Upgrading the Hangar will allow you to produce more units along with increased health of the building.
The Hangar is 4x4 cells in the game world and can only be built on land.
The main objective of the Hangar is to produce well built, correctly structured aircraft ready for battle.
- Each unit type produced in the Hangar takes up a certain number of the housing space capacity.
- The Fighter has the lowest housing space capacity requirement.
- The Torpedo Bomber has the highest housing space capacity requirement.
- The Hangar is unable to function when being upgraded, considerably increasing the time it takes to train your units. Production of units can be completed instantly by spending Gold. The amount of Gold required to complete all productions in the Hangar is determined by the amount of units left to be produced.
- Units that are in or awaiting production in the Hangar can be cancelled free of charge at any time.
- Each new stage of the Hangar has a slightly upgraded appearance.
- Compared to the Barrack and Shipyard the Hangar has the least amount of levels
|Command Bunker Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8|
|Hangar Buildings Available||0||0||0||1||1||2||2||2|
|Level||Health||Build Time||Build Cost||XP Reward||Command Bunker Required|