"The mortarman sits at range to deliver extreme damage to the enemy defences, best used from behind heavier forces."
The Mortarman is a long range support unit, designed to take out enemy defenses from afar. They have a high attack damage and area of effect, but low rate of fire, making them vulnerable by themselves, but powerful when used in support. The Mortarman will target enemy defences as a priority over other enemies and buildings, it has a bombarding shot enabling it to fire over fortifications.
Mortarman, although having low health, when used correctly he can become a problem for any defending island to deal with. With powerful projectiles aimed at defenses, these units are great at quickly bringing down buildings without the need to spend time destroying fortifications that may be in the way.
- The Mortarman will attack any defensive building.
- Due to their low housing requirements, the Mortarman can be produced within the Barrack in high quantities.
- The range of the Mortarman is the furthest out of the four Army units available in the game, followed closely by the Tank.
- The Mortarman is the second fastest produced Army unit available.
- Along with the Rifleman, the Mortarman has eight levels compared to the Jeep and Tank that only have six.
|Level||Health||Damage||Training Time||Training Cost||Promotion Time||Promotion Cost||Command Bunker Level Required|