"Hidden until triggered, the naval mine causes massive damage to any naval forces unfortunate enough to come within its area of effect."
The Naval Mine is an explosive defensive trap that can be placed at sea, located near the shallow water areas surrounding the island. The Naval Mines use is to destroy or cause damage to any attacking unit that touches it. The Naval Mine is small and can be strategically placed around the island to give the attackers plenty of challenges.
The Naval Mine will explode upon an enemy unit being within close proximity. This is designed to deal large amounts of damage in one small blast area.
- The Naval Mine has no preferred target so will attack anything within its range as long as the target is sea based.
- There is no building process for the Naval Mine. Once it has been placed it is ready for use. This is also the same for the Land Mine.
- There is only one level of the Naval Mine.
- The Naval Mine is cheap and effective if placed strategically.
- You are limited to the amount of Naval Mines you can own, which is dependent on the Command Bunker rank.
|Command Bunker Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|Naval Mines Available||0||0||0||0||2||3||4||5||6|
|Level||Damage||Build Time||Build Cost||XP Reward||Command Bunker Required|