"Rank and file troops with an unrelenting passion and bravery. Weak alone, but never underestimate the power of a well-trained squad of Riflemen."
The Rifleman is the rank and file unit of your army, unfortunate cannon fodder in a war of much more powerful and dangerous weaponry. Equipped with a military standard Thompson submachine gun, a Rifleman will fight till the bitter end for their country!
Rifleman, although having low health & low damage to begin with, used correctly can become a problem for any defending island to deal with. In large groups they can be dominating and superb at taking the attention away from larger, more important units at your disposal, allowing for those units to deal a greater amount of damage.
- Rifleman will attack anything that is within their range.
- Due to their low Housing requirements, a large amount of Rifleman can be produced within the Barrack.
- The health of a Rifleman in earlier levels is rather low and dismal, however their health increases when promoted.
- Rifleman are the fastest produced Troop unit within the game.
- Rifleman favour the Thompson submachine gun due to the weapons compactness, reliability and high volume of automatic fire.
The Rifleman's gun, the Thompson submachine gun was created by John T. Thompson and was used in service by the U.S military service between 1938 - 1971. This weapon has been used throughout many wars, including WW2 and the war in Vietnam.
|Level||Health||Damage||Training Time||Training Cost||Promotion Time||Promotion Cost||Command Bunker Level Required|