"Produces the forces for your Navy, seagoing units with a large variety of offensive and defensive capabilities."
The Shipyard produces a variety of Navy units such as the Gun Boat and Warship. Supplies are required to start the production process. Upgrading the Shipyard will allow you to produce more units along with increased health of the building.
The Shipyard is 4x4 cells in the game world and can only be built in the sea.
The main objective of the Shipyard is to produce well built, correctly structured ships ready for battle.
- Each unit type that can be produced in the Shipyard takes up a certain number of the housing space capacity.
- The Gun Boat has the lowest housing space capacity requirement.
- The Submarine has the highest housing space capacity requirement.
- The Shipyard is unable to function when being upgraded, considerably increasing the time it takes to train your armies.
- Production of units can be completed instantly by spending Gold. The amount of Gold required to complete all productions in the Shipyard is determined by the amount of units left to be produced.
- Units that are in or awaiting production in the Shipyard can be cancelled free of charge at any time.
- Each new stage of the Shipyard has a slightly upgraded appearance.
|Command Bunker Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
|Shipyard Buildings Available||0||0||1||1||2||2||2||2||3|
|Level||Health||Build Time||Build Cost||XP Reward||Command Bunker Required|