"Silent but deadly, the submarine skirts the ocean surface firing deadly torpedoes at heedless enemy naval forces."
Submerged, the submarine is an effective anti-naval unit that is unable to attack anything Army or Air Force and is ideal for launching surprise attacks on defensive units. The submarine features some drawbacks, mainly the speed at which the Submarine can travel in the sea, allowing it to receive a lot of punishment. However used within the right strategy this unit can turn the tide of the battle.
The Submarine is simply a powerhouse and a great asset to have with strong damage and a great range. The Submarine is expensive and slow in regards to production times and travel on the sea and the perfect strategy will be required to get the most out of this unit.
- Compared to the other Navy units, the Submarine delivers a large amount more damage to the enemy.
- The Submarine has the highest housing requirements out of all the Navy units.
- The slow speed and low HP makes the Submarine a vulnerable unit if not strategically used correctly.
- Out of the three Navy units that can be produced, the Submarine has the highest production costs.
- Strangely, although Submarines are considered as "submerged", is is quite prone to land-based weaponry, including Pillboxes and Howitzers, which have no means to find a submerged submarine.
|Level||Health||Damage||Training Time||Training Cost||Promotion Time||Promotion Cost||Command Bunker Level Required|