"Slow but relentless, tanks will constantly push through the enemies defenses, causing massive damage at long range and shooting whatever gets in their way!"
The Tank is a large heavily armored vehicle that is slow moving and hard firing. An expensive land-only unit that has a long attack range and moderate rate of fire; The cornerstone of any army it has a devastating attack, courtesy of it's large turreted gun and becomes particularly powerful at higher ranks.
The Tank is simply a powerhouse and a great asset to any army. With high health, strong damage and a great range, the Tank may be expensive and slow, in regards to production times and travel on the ground, but to achieve maximum damage to the enemy, the Tank is an important unit.
- The Tank unleashes the most damage to defending islands compared to any of the other Army units.
- Compared to all Army units, the Tank has the most health.
- The Tank is the slowest Army unit available.
- Due to their high housing requirements, the Tank is limited in the quantity available to any attacking team.
- The Tank is the slowest produced Army unit available.
- Unlike the Rifleman or the Mortarman, the Tank only has six levels available.
- This unit takes 4 spaces in the barracks or camp
- It resembles the World War II-era M4A1 Sherman tank
|Level||Health||Damage||Training Time||Training Cost||Promotion Time||Promotion Cost||Command Bunker Level Required|